Breaking

The story of the Rabbit and the Dog for kids in english

Once upon a time, in a dense jungle, a dog and a rabbit were good friends. They used to spend their time together, sharing stories and experiences. One day, they were resting under a tree when the dog shared some news with the rabbit. “The jungle has a new inhabitant, a smart tiger,” said the dog. “He’s cunning and preys on small animals!” The rabbit was scared after hearing this.



The dog and the rabbit started discussing their survival strategies. The rabbit confessed, “I only know one way to protect myself. I need to learn more!” The dog boasted, “I know many tricks. I can jump over bushes, run fast, hide under trees, and even dig a hole to hide in.”


The rabbit, eager to learn, asked the dog, “Can you teach me some of your tricks? I need to learn more to survive!” The dog replied arrogantly, “My tricks are for smart animals. You’re not smart. Why should I teach you?” The rabbit felt sad hearing this from his friend. But before they could continue their conversation, they noticed the tiger approaching them.


For more stories check out my books on Kindle you can read them for free on Kindle Unlimited



“Look, the tiger is coming,” warned the rabbit.


“I’ll climb the tree to hide. You should also use your tricks to hide. We’ll meet again once the tiger leaves,” said the rabbit.


The rabbit quickly climbed the tree. The dog, however, started running around in panic. He tried to hide behind the bushes, but the tiger caught him.


The rabbit, who had climbed the tree, managed to save his life. But the dog, who had boasted about his tricks, became the prey of the tiger. This story teaches us that arrogance can lead to our downfall, and it’s always good to be humble and willing to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment